Monday, October 16, 2006

Hey, Mr. Postman.... ***updated***




Just got back from the Post Office where I mailed a package containing a Handy Manny toolbox and tools for Ryan and a gift from a friend for Lily. I can't wait for Jen to get the box and see what her father made for Ryan. Personally, I think the details really make it. I guess Jen will have to let us know if she agrees. Check back in a few days and I'll post a picture.


***update***
Jen called this afternoon to let me know that the box had arrived. I didn't get to the phone right away, so I missed the original opening of the package. Wasn't it nice of her to think to call me for that part of it, though? Anyway, Jen tells me when the package was opened, Ryan exclaimed "Squeeze!" This is the name of the pliers. Then he said "Pat!" This is the hammer. He also recognized Rusty, the saw, and asked if Turner, the screwdriver, was in there. Tom and I were both pleased to learn that he recognized the tools as Manny's without being told what they were. I think that is pretty cool, don't you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Periwinkle Jen said...

Oooo...I can't wait! You can post a picture now. I won't look...for a few minutes anyway;-)

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, I hope I don't have your expectations too high....

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home