Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Kev and Geraldine

Photos by Joan

I took a few photos of Kev and Geraldine while they were here, and they turned out so cute I thought I'd share. These are shots you haven't seen before....
First we have them on a bridge at Swan Lake and Iris Gardens. I missed the kiss, but aren't they sweet?

I got the kiss this time. Awww....
Now we are in Savannah, in front of The Six Pence Pub.Had to get that British Call Box in the shot!

Except for the red-eye, I think this is a lovely shot. I'll bet an experienced photo editor could fix that, too!

Finally, this shot is, of course, just Kevin. We were at the airport and I dropped my camera (oh, no!). The case burst open and the batteries went flying and I was really fearful that I had broken it. I turned it on, and it did what it always does. Kev suggested I take a picture to be sure, so I aimed the camera at him. This is what he did...I told him I would publish it...I wasn't kidding...

I have one more nice shot of the two of them together at a restaurant in Savannah; blogger is being uncooperative, so I will have to post it later.

K & G, thanks again for visiting. We really enjoyed having you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Periwinkle Jen said...

You were like their own personal paparazzi;-)

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home