Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Zach's Birthday pictures

While I was in Maryland, we celebrated Zach's birthday. He had cake at home with his family on his actual birthday, cake at Cookie Day from my parents, and a birthday Bowling Party on Sunday with pizza, hot dogs, ice cream cake and bowling. It was a birthday weekend!

On the evening of Zach's birthday, I was invited to join my parents for their weekly dinner out. Since I would see Zach at his party on Sunday, I accepted. We went to Stables in Westminster. It was a lovely envening. Mom, Dad and I shared some nice conversation andI enjoyed my crabcake very much. Mom and Dad were very confident that all was in order for Cookie Day the next day, so they were able to relax and enjoy.

Below are some pictures from Zach's birthday party at the Bowling Alley:


This is the cake my parents had at Cookie Day for Zach. He was surprised, and I think pleased. I'm pretty sure his parents were surprised, too!
Zach and Ryan at the Bowling Party. Zach got to bring home an autographed bowling bowl! All his guests signed it, and he did, too!
Zach and Amanda
Zach and Daniel. Don't they look like buds? Blowing out the candles. Zach got some help from the little girl next to him--I think she extinguished more flame than he did!

3 Comments:

Blogger Periwinkle Jen said...

Um that's a bowling pin he brought home. Much lighter than a ball and my house and my sanity thank the bowling alley for that!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Joan S. said...

Oops...and I thought I proofread...

BYW, what's a 'bowling bowl'?

4:35 PM  
Blogger Periwinkle Jen said...

LOL... shows what I know I read it as ball!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home