Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Still more yuckiness

The skies are still gray although it is no longer wet outside. If the temperatures go up enough, I should be able to go out and give some attention to the gardens. Until then, I am going to focus on some ACES stuff I have been putting off -- the Newsletter and taking an inventory of the Christmas stuff before returning the boxes to the storage closet.

We talked to TJ yesterday. He has not yet received his peanut butter fudge that I mailed before the MLK holiday. He says his address changed, so the package is probably 'over on Bliss' and he will talk to the 'mail guy' and they will go get it today. He also managed to get four of the T-shirts he needed before his trip, so we felt better about that. He also asked if I had gotten a hit on the blog from Utah. I did! It came through Jen's blog about a week or ten days ago. Seems he shared Jen's blog address with a friend who checked out both our blogs, then reported back to him about the content. So now he knows I posted pictures of him playing with the kids' toys at Christmas. Hee. TJ doesn't have easy access to the blogs right now because of his location, so it's nice he had someone to tell him about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home