Grrr!
I am so annoyed! A while back I ordered a camcorder online as a gift for Tom. Realizing I had forgotten to order the discs that are needed to record on before I finalized the sale, I called Customer Service and asked to add the needed discs to the sale. The guy I spoke to looked up the sale and said he could nake the change easily, but I could also just buy the discs at any store--they are the standard discs you can buy anywhere. Great!
Well, somewhere in our conversation the delivery address got messed up. I was going to be at Jen's when the delivery was made, so I asked for delivery there. It never arrived, but it was sitting on my front porch when I got home. I was getting ready to wrap it up to give to Tom and decided to double-check the disc issue by reading the instruction booklet, and it was a good thing I did! This camcorder takes the less-commonly used but still commercially availale 8cm DVD-R disc! So much for Customer Service knowing what they are talking about. Now I have to go shopping for the right size disc before I wrap and present this gift. Grrr!

3 Comments:
Wow. That is annoying. But what a nice gift!
Mom you are not very good at keeping secrets now day knows what his gift is. Hope everything else is going well I will be talking to you soon I hope.
Love T.J.
Yes, well, this is one of those "I really like this one, item #....on pg ... and don't forget to order the media!" gifts--you know, for Dad. I just took the onus of ordering it from him.
Post a Comment
<< Home