Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Time goes by...

The packers and all our stuff are gone, Mom is safely home and all that's left to paint in the house we are leaving are the closets. Our household goods have arrived at their destination, Mom is exhausted from the long trip home, but happy to be there, and there is so much to do I think we may have to come back after we settle on the new house. Oh, well. The best laid plans of mice and men...
Tom is off to the clinic for his final physical and I am waiting for the termite inspector. We want to arrange for a 'termite bond' to protect this house in termite country. I need to contact the bank that has the checking account for the Spouse's Group--since I am leaving we need to transfer check card abilitites to someone else. The bank says both people on the account need to be present--and the other person fell yesterday and dislocated her elbow! She is excused from work for the rest of the week, so going in for this isn't going to happen. The rental agent needs a key. I also have to go pay the water bill as it is due tomorrow and I paid it, yet. Perhaps I can figure out how to do that online?
So, lots to do and I am off to do it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you both. count to 10!
think moving is fun!!

Love

Geraldine

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home