Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's Snowing!

We woke to snow falling in tiny little flakes and just beginning to lay on the ground. I had forgotten that local schools were closed today, but assumed with the snow that Jen's morning actiivty would be cancelled and we wouldn't have Lily anyway. Tom made a quick run to the local grocery store, as we decided NOT to make the run to the base for commissary shopping. We also decided not to make the hour drive to T.J. and Jodi's so Tom could check out their dryer and why it is overheating the breaker. He'll do that when the weather is better. Jodi has said that she can manage until the weather is better.
I need fresh batteries for my camera, so I will post a few photos once I have found either new batteries or the charger....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home