Lily's haircut
The voice on the phone said "We're right outside your door" so I went to let them in. They came directly from the Salon--Lily wanted to show me her new haircut! As I write this I realize I should have taken a picture, but alas and alack, I did not. I will get one next time I see her.
I know it was hard for her Mommy to cut so much hair--really, this was Lily's first haircut. Last time it was just bangs, this time went all around. She looks really cute, though, and her hair looks fuller, too. However, I am reminded of what Jen's father (my husband) said when we got home from her first haircut. In front of the child, he said - loudly - "I didn't know you were going to butcher it!" No need to go into the discussion we had then, but it was a doozy....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home