Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random wedding photos

These are some of the photos from the wedding photographer. He provided discs of all the pictures ~ something like nine discs in all.
Father and Son before the ceremony.
Happy, Happy Couple

This shot was Jodi's idea. I love it.

Mrs. Scheide x 4

Enjoying the reception.


The Flower Girls coming down the aisle. Aren't they sweet?
I may be a proud Grandma--but look how proud Ryan is of Lily.
Jen helping Lily get dressed. Lily was a tad reluctant, until we reminded her how much Uncle T.J. wanted her to wear a pretty dress in his wedding.

Father and son. What a good looking group we were!

Does this satisfy the 'what was your dress like, Joan' question?











3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You looked beautiful, Joan -- loved the dress.

B

1:48 PM  
Blogger Jac-Q said...

Y'all clean up real nice. It is kind of spooky how much TJ looks like Tom though:) Miss you and I am so happy to see these pictures!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Joan S. said...

You know, we were talking about T.J. looking like his Dad at dinner the other night...I said to me, he just looks like T.J., but lots of other people have said that they look alike, too.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home