Thursday, February 26, 2009

Preparing for "Wedding Reception Part II"

Tom has been working HARD for over a month, renovating our basement family room. He did it partly because he needed to keep busy and partly to have a nicer space for T.J. and Jodi's party. The party is being held for all those members of the family that really wanted to go to the wedding in South Carolina, but simply could not.
So, the walls are up and some have paint on them. Tom is working on returning the Summer Kitchen cabinets to their original location. We still have to finish painting, replace the ceiling, and CLEAN. Eight days and counting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jac-Q said...

Joan and Tom sound like they are keeping busy for sure. It will be a great party.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Joan S. said...

Oh, I hope so! Right now, I feel like I am working on the Spring Musical--I ache all over! When both sides of our family get together, there is the potentionl for almost 70 people. I am very fortunate in that several members of the family have offered to provide some of the food for the event--this helps SO MUCH!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Jodi and TJ said...

Joan, Thank you (and Tom) so so so so much! Your hard work is very appreciated! Love, Jodi

2:38 PM  
Blogger Joan S. said...

You're very welcome, Jodi! Although, I have to tell you that the painting (that is causing the aches) is on me--I have been trying something a little different and that requires lots of ladder work. Always challenging, but I love it. Can't wait to see you!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home