Forfeit
Tom called about 6:00 this evening to let me know a meeting ran late and he wasn't going to come home for dinner before going to the 7:00pm game. Made sense--he wouldn't really have time to eat before turning around and driving back to the base. Then he called at 7:04pm...the other team forfeited and he was on his way home--do I need anything from the Shoppette? No, not really. When he got home, he was concerned because his vision was blurry, like he got hit in the eyes by high beams, he said, but it wasn't going away. No other symptoms. After several moments and having me look into his eyes to see what I could see, the blurriness cleared. I must say I am relieved. I think that is one of the few times in his life my husband said he would see a doctor if it didn't clear up and I didn't have to push him. Now we are sharing a quiet evening at home. He is dozing in a chair while watching TV. How cute is that?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home