Wednesday, February 01, 2006

We need sleep...

Moving back to the east coast of the United States has been great! We love being closer to family, knowing which stores will have the products we want, and having everyone speak a language we understand. However, there is one area that poses a minor problem...television! We haven't watched much TV in four years, and we were so busy with other things we really didn't miss it. Now that we are home evenings, we are aware of all the new and interesting shows that are available. Sadly, the series shows run until 11:00pm. Tom has to get up for work at 6:00am, so watching a show that begins at 10:00 is just unrealistic on a regular basis. Tom has decided he will have to either forego TV after 10:00 or record the shows he really wants to see and watch them at another time. Let's see how this works...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joan,
Geraldine here, it's fun reading what you have been up to.
I will email later.
Missing you.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Joan S. said...

Geraldine! I thought one of my UK visitors might be you. Glad you decided to speak up. We miss all of you, too.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joan,
Hope you get this ok!
I have had fun reading your Blog!
Missing you, email later.
Geraldine

2:29 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Tivo! You need Tivo! ;)

2:32 PM  
Blogger Joan S. said...

Geraldine,

It works just fine. Good to hear from you!

Erin,

I guess I do need TiVo...do you realize it's new since we went to Europe? It is foreign to me.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home