Friday, Friday, Friday!

Today's image comes to you courtesy of Colin, a friend and co-worker of Tom's in Belgium. I have always loved his Dancing Snoopy signature, so I copied it. I hope Colin doesn't mind.... I have been having minor blogger problems of late, the most annoying at the moment is that I cannot enter a hard return to start a new paragraph. The template simply does not accept it. I'll try to figure out the problem and correct it; until then, please forgive me. I do know better. Today was a 'Down Day' for the wing, meaning most people took the day off with the commander's blessing. For Tom, it means he goes in late and leaves early. This is his own doing, we all know what a workaholic he can be. Tonight is the awards dinner he told me about earlier this week, and early tomorrow morning he will be seeing off some folks who are deploying. Sometime in the early afternoon we'll leave for Fayetteville so we can see Ken play Lumiere in a Community Theatre production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast. We'll be seeing two of Tom's sisters there and their husbands. Gary may decide to come up from Savannah, too, since his classes ended earlier this week. We're planning to spend the night in Fayetteville and come home sometime on Sunday. I imagine we will be watching the Super Bowl -- our first with commercials in four years. Does anyone else agree with me that the commercials are the best part of the Super Bowl? I hope y'all have a nice weekend, too!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home