Thoughts on the day
I read on someone else's blog that "I'm sure everyone is writing about 6-6-06." I didn't even think about it! Seriously, the world didn't end on 6-6-1906, or 6-6-1806...so why expect it today?
I spent the day catching up on some paperwork. Tom called with a request that I double-check our tax payment on our car. He remembered getting the bill, he didn't remember printing out the LES that excuses us from paying state taxes here because his state of legal residence is elsewhere. One of his colleagues was dealing with the same thing today, and he got concerned. Luckily, we had already handled the issue and got our new stickers.
This evening when Tom got home, we did yardwork. He mowed the grass and I moved the things that needed moving, then dead-headed and weeded the flower beds. Whew! Lots of deadheads out there! Then Tom grilled the steak and I made the salad and we had a nice dinner.
Tomorrow our grandson is having his arm set and casted. He has to be at the hospital by 6:30am. Poor Zach! Poor Mommy and Daddy! They have to get him up and ready in time. Good luck to all concerned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home