Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Busy Wednesday?

Not really, but I do have a few things to do. We have several packages that need to be gotten together and mailed. I can handle two of them, but need Tom to teach me how to burn a CD for the third. Our friend Kev accidentally lost his photos of his visit here. Fortunately, he downloaded his digital camera while he was here and we will be able to send him copies of all his pictures. I'm so glad Kev allowed me to share his photos -- that way I got some shots for the blog and he gets copies!
I also have housework I want to get done today (ha! so what else is new?) and some paperwork as well. I should also schedule some doctor's appointments...
I guess I should get myself busy. Happy Wednesday, everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home