Friday, December 22, 2006

THIS was waiting for me when I got home...


The Saturday before I went north, Tom spent the day out volunteering. He was a bell-ringer for the Salvation Army (earning funds for the Chief's Group) and he helped at the theater. I think he also did some shopping. Anyway, he came home with the most beautiful roses that had the loveliest scent... I took them with me when I left on Tuesday! I enjoyed them at Jen's for a few days more. When I got home on Monday, these new roses were waiting for me. I am such a lucky woman.

2 Comments:

Blogger One Tweet Thing said...

That is pretty impressive! Are you going back North for Christmas? I'm hoping to drop by Carrie's on the morning of the 26th.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Joan S. said...

Yes, we will be at Jen's for Christmas and the week after. We'll look forward to seeing you! Merry Christmas!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home