Continuing...
The set for the play is moving along at quite a clip now. I painted both sides of two doors and the mantle to look like wood yesterday. I got several compliments on the work, including one of the 'artists' who stopped by when she dropped off her daughter for another event in the area who was asking everyone 'how'd she DO that?' That felt good. I also got one layer of texturizing on the inside of the fireplace, then I was called upon to help with rehearsal. Tom wasn't in due to a dinner for work, so I got my dinner and picked up something for Marge, the costume designer, while I was out.
When I left for the evening, I got a really nice compliment from her, too -- she said she likes to be there when I am. It's a more pleasant place then. Isn't that nice? Considering Tom calls her 'Miss Negativity' in private (with good reason), I took that as high praise.
I hope to get more photos today. Happy Saturday, y'all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home