Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Wednesday afternoon

Tom has been working hard to get the yard in shape for Spring. That means removing wooden edging and replacing it with plastic and raking up all the leaves that take forEVER to fall off the trees here. Seriously, there are trees out front that still have brown leaves on them! Last night when he got home from work he went immediately into the back to 'enjoy the weather' with plastic bags and a rake. After folding some laundry, I joined him and we managed to bag three sacks before it started getting dark and cool. I went out this afternoon and bagged two more sacks and pulled some weeds. We have even found some blooms we don't recognize. The flowers look like miniature daffodils, but they are clustered on one stem. I'll add a picture later. I'm sure Tom will head out again this evening...

I went to the Post Office this morning and have been catching up on the house...working on a play really takes its toll in housework!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going to the post office I think I know what that means T.J. is getting so cookies yahoo for him.
I am still safe happy and healthy.
Love you Mom
T.J.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going to the post office I think I know what that means T.J. is getting so cookies yahoo for him.
I am still safe happy and healthy.
Love you Mom
T.J.

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going to the post office I think I know what that means T.J. is getting so cookies yahoo for him.
I am still safe happy and healthy.
Love you Mom
T.J.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going to the post office I think I know what that means T.J. is getting so cookies yahoo for him.
I am still safe happy and healthy.
Love you Mom
T.J.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry the computer messed up
T.J.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Joan S. said...

's OK. I love hearing from you. Love you, too, son...and, yes, cookies are on the way.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home