Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Home again, home again...

I've been up North, visiting with my daughter and her family and seeing my Mom for Mother's Day. Got home safely thins evening, with enough time to maintain the pool (there was the slightest touch of green on the bottom) unpack, do some laundy, and the like. I have an 'administrative errand' to run tomorrow and I want to exchange some outfits I bought for Lily. I got them too small--I was thinking 'she is petite' so a 12 months size should do. She may be petite, but she needs an 18 month size!

I loved seeing the kids, even though the two youngest were sick while I was there. In between 'episodes' of being sick, they were still fun to be with--although, when he is sick Ryan wants absolutely NOTHING to do with me! Jen was concerned my feelings might be hurt, but I do understand he is only three and doesn't feel good. He is sweet and loving any other time, so a little grumpiness is OK when he feels so badly.

Lily learned how to blow kisses while I was there, at least her version of blowing kisses...she presses the back of her hand to her lips while she makes a 'mah' sound. It's so cute! And she is so pleased with how excited I get when she does it.

More soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home