Thursday, February 09, 2006

Today's Image

Florida 2005 by Hubby

Short post today, as I am preparing for both a dinner this evening a my trip to Maryland tomorrow. I've decided to go a little earlier than planned to give Jen a little break. Besides being 38 weeks pregnant, she has had quite a few challenges to face this past week. I think we'll both feel better if I am just there, waiting for Sweet Pea to announce her impending arrival. Hopefully, at least Jen will be able to get some sleep before the Big Event, as I will be able to see Zach off to school and give Ryan his breakfast in the mornings. Wish us luck!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Joan --

I hope you have a wonderful trip. I know Jen will be glad to see you and to have some help. Please tell her I'm praying for her.

B

7:47 PM  
Blogger Joan S. said...

B -- thanks for the good wishes. I'll tell Jen. She'll take any prayers aimed her way!

10:42 PM  
Blogger One Tweet Thing said...

Have fun with the grandkids!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home