Friday, May 26, 2006

More growing things....


We noticed this in the front garden today. I have no idea what it is, but it sure is pretty!

Something is about to bloom in the back garden, too. Don't know what it is, either!
I remember these from when I was a child, but I never knew what they were called. These are in the front garden. I am pathetic as far as knowing what is growing in my flower gardens... :(












This is the Cherry Tomato plant. I sure hope we are in the mood for tomatoes when these start to ripen!


Here we have our very first bell pepper. It is growing under a leaf, so I didn't notice it right away. It is about the size of a walnut.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The purple one with all of the flowers looks like a butterfly plant. Maybe.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Joan S. said...

Aha -- yes, there IS one in the back garden...why not one in the front?

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home