Currently blooming in our yard
Look! There are irises in the back garden! I missed them last year and Tom didn't notice if they bloomed...but here they are this year! I love irises...
Also in the back garden, along the left side fence.
In the front garden, under a blooming tree. The blossoms are huge!
Under the same blooming tree, another color azalea.
The aforementioned blooming tree...it started to show color the day after Tom's mother left.

Also in the back garden, along the left side fence.
In the front garden, under a blooming tree. The blossoms are huge!
Under the same blooming tree, another color azalea.
The aforementioned blooming tree...it started to show color the day after Tom's mother left. 

3 Comments:
Wow. Your yard looks gorgeous!
Well, it is improving after the winter...the 'grass' is still brown and what isn't brown is weeds. But things are growing and blooming and I LOVE that.
I clicked here to post exactly what Jen already wrote!! I am so jealous! I wish my yard was flowering like that!
Post a Comment
<< Home